Wednesday, July 21, 2010

PERSONAL CV

PERSONAL CV
Name: ZhaoYuXiao Age: 21 Birthsday: 1987.02.12
Sex: FemaleAddress: ZhangDiandistrict, ZiBo city ShanDong Province
Height: 172cm Cv :Mechanical Degree
Graduated college: ShanDong University of Technology
Introduce Yourself:
I have a bright and cheerful disposition .I am very ambitious and am able to go through tough time also hardworking .beach wedding dresses
I ever studied Business English in the ZIBO STAR FOREIGN LANGUAGE COLLEGE.My major is Businesscheap evening dresses
English.cheap prom dresses
I have cCareer Objective:
I have worked on the buesiness trade for 1years. During this period of time I have learnt how to make cheap wedding dressesthe relevant documents and how to contact with the customerscasual wedding dresses
I can adapt the orientation quickly and I am not afraid that the difficultied I will meet when I do the different products.Secret eyes
See through
Watch out





No comments:

Post a Comment