Tuesday, December 20, 2011

An IT professional with rich software development

- Enthusiastic, friendly, ambitious and diverse with strong interpersonal communication skills.I am a friendly,caring and determined person.When undergraduate,I was working hard,got well with my classmates and very responsible.During the study of getting master's degree,I approached things very enthusiastically and participated in my teacher's project actively.I  don't like to leave things halfdone.I have strengthed the basic knowledge of my major.I think i prapared myself very well.In all,I am capable and competent.
Skills and Strengths
My listening,writting and reading English is good.My oral English is good enough for everyday talk.I am interested in C/C++ programming language and have learned other kind of programming languages,http://www.pprune.orgsuch as Assembly language,VB,VF,JAVA etc.I have past The national College Computer Test two(CCT-2) in 2006.Because of my teacher's project,I have got basic skills of DSP and PLC.I am a fast learner and work hard person.  I have been serviced in Shanghai Keysheen Industry CO., lTD for two years .  http://www.iranphp.net/forumExcel & Word and relative computer skills ERP
    CET - 4  reading & speaking &listening& writing comprehensionI has worked for shenzhen mindray biomedical corp last two years.I was responsible for fuzhou area.support the technical for the product.Thanks for giving your time to look into my resume. Over two year,wedding dress details andy  I focused on “web delivery builder” at “IBM” company in DalianSoftPark. So I have an excellent “CSS photoshop” and testing skills. So far, We have built up 54 websites by ourteam, www.samsung.com/cn/http://www.sitepoint.com/forums Is one of our most satisfied website, I would say these experice helped me a lot to http://www.online-literature.com/forums extend my knowledgepretty Wedding Bouquet .An IT professional with rich software development and project management background and experiences.I'm a man with active mind,strong learning and  ability.I like to bring forth new ideas.If I want to do Wedding Dresses With Modern Twistssomething I will try my best and take it seriously. Plus,I can accomplish the job under strong pressure.In the past year,I spend all of my time on improving my Professional skillsWedding Planning cleverjoe
and the ability of communicate.http://forum.onlineconversion.comI' m sure it's equal to  complete the job as designing  package for Notebook,phone,Connectors, routers,,and the artwork of them.I'm so familiar with all the design software.

1 comment:

  1. For most girls’jewelry accessories, one day they will wear a types jewelry set belong to her and have a special style of wedding. However, for the economic impression, most people chose to have a naked cheap wedding gowns for sale. So “ naked marriage”became a popular words nowdays. The TV series “ the time of naked marriage” is adapted from modest bridesmaid dresses cultured pearl earrings after generation beauty writers Tang xingyi tells a popular story depends on the writer’s own plus size wedding dresses. Tong jiaqian marrys to summer wedding dresseswithout house, car,wedding and money. They marry for love,while lve without money can’t stand long. They divoices one year later for unsolved question.

    ReplyDelete