Wednesday, January 20, 2010

memory loss

Read your post and thought I would tell you that just yesterday,
when I got to work, after I logged in, I checked my mailbox, went to my room and looked around-my purse was no where in sight! I thought, "Oh I must of
left it in the lounge when I logged in!" Went back there, no purse! OMG I
thought, someone must have picked it up. After searching for several min.
my friend said did you leave it in your car? NO, I'm sure I brought it in! But
after the fifth time of walking in circles I decided to check my car. There it
was on the seat with my keys hanging out of it, and guess what, my door
was locked. After calling my husband and feeling like I just had another blonde moment, I told my friend that I was seriously getting worried about
not being able to remember anything lately and was wondering if it had to
do with my CIDP. I feel like I live in the state of perpetual confusion!!! You're
not alone my friend, sorry.
dont know, i cant remember......

im sorry its not funny, just trying to make u smile......

i find myself struggling sometimes to remember things, i ask people questions but dont really pay attention to the answer so i dont remember later, or phone numbers i once knew i draw a blank...... i hope u find the answers ur looking for

No comments:

Post a Comment